Friday, September 25, 2009

Holidays


You're probably saying:
"Yes! Holidays at last!"
But are holidays really what they're cracked up to be?
People are given heaps of time for them to finally do what they want. But unless you find something new to do you will be bored out of your mind within approximately 4 days.
I myself am a victim of this as well and I'm not the best person to ask for help.

Holidays are highly overrated. Particularly 2 week long ones. Considering the average New Zealand term is about fifty days long, it ultimately outweighs the common end of term holidays which are fourteen days long, leaving thirty-six days left unrested.

Adding together the other three term holidays brings us to 42 days holiday but with 108 days left unrested. (42/108)

But if you add the end of year holidays we get 84/116 days rested. (32 days left)
The end of year holidays also include christmas making them more worth while, but still, even with the end of year holidays we are still somewhat cheated.

Hmmm....I don't think I intended on doing maths. Just goes to show how bored I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment