Monday, September 21, 2009

My Nii-San.

Call me gay. Call me a freak. I really don't care.
I am happy as long as my brother is there.

He's the greatest guy I've ever met. Enough said, or is it?
There are limitless things to say about my brother. Many I can't explain.
He's the only person I share my troubles with, I could find another person to dump my worthless life on. Yet he insists he's okay.
Though I feel so close to him, he seems far away.
I wish I could help you nii-sensei, why must I trouble you?
I'm sorry nii-sensei. If only I cold sum up how much I care.
To repay the favours and the times you've been there.
In this life I've fallen into traps and known traitors.
So now you're all I can trust,
my first priority,
I'll see everyone else later.
I love you big brother, please don't go away.
I'd dedicate my life to you just so you would stay.
I'm sorry for annoying you.
Wasting the time in your day.
I'm just a lifeless zombie.
Feeding off other's dismay.
You're better than me,
in every single way.

You're pure awesomeness and I love you nii-sensei, I don't know quite how you took a liking to me.
For I do not deserve to know to know someone as awesome as you.
^:-:^


3 comments:

  1. I love you to Ototo
    You're the man dont let those peple get to you I know you wont
    Im really not awesome either

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about?
    You ARE awesome and I will do as you will, I wont let you down.

    ReplyDelete