Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forgiven


You know that feeling...


The feeling you get when you're sitting in a warm spa pool with the steam licking your face, looking up into the clear midnight sky. The stars making you forget all your worries. And then there's that tingly and relaxing feeling.


That feeling you get when you've been worked until you're half-dead. Then you get the chance to lie down onto a soft matress, letting the blankets cover you in a memorable comfort.


I am permanently feeling that now.


Why?

Could it be because I finally got to a full sleep for the first time in four weeks, or am I too tired to think?



Could it be that I've broken out of my apparent eternal melancholy?



Could it be that I'm excited of my nearing birthday?
Or maybe I just don't care?
Starting from today, I am cleared of everything. No burdens. Starting anew.
One of clear conscience.
And for the first time in a vey very long time I feel....
Forgiven...

No comments:

Post a Comment