Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frowning

You know the feeling when you're about to do something you don't want to do?
And then you get that awful feeling in your stomache?

I am constantly feeling that now.

It could be just that I'm deprived of sleep and/or sugar.

Or is it because I have nothing.

Nothing to do.

Almost all my friends hate me.

I have nothing to look forward to.

All I have are these paranoid thoughts that something bad is going to happen. Something deadly. I realise it's just paranoia but I can't seem to shake them off. In this bored state that I am in I have nothing but to do but think. And when I think I think these thoughts and these thoughts I think make me think of thoughts of death.

Although it's not all bad. I still have a person I can rely on. And he makes all these thoughts that I think seem insignificant.

He is my hero,

my anti-drug,

my best friend,

my only friend,

my brother.

And at the moment he's all I care about. I don't want ANYTHING to happen to him and all I can care about is that he's happy.

I love you nii-sensei. ^:-:^

No comments:

Post a Comment